Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Was Told My Type 1 Diabetes Was Caused By Abortion

I have been a Type 1 Diabetic for 33 years now and on many occasions I have been told about Cures & Causes but yesterday while buying Blood Sugar Test Strips at Walmart I was told that I have Diabetes because of Abortions, I said to the Women Preaching to me that being that I'm a Man & never had an Abortion "I don't think they caused my Type 1 DIABETES", she told me its the Government that made my believe I didn't Terminate my Pregnancy. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a 46 year old Gay Man & if I get Stretch Marks, I'm going to blame them on being in Labor for 3 years but isn't it STRANGE when somebody is telling you something with such conviction that they don't know just how CRAZY THEY ARE ! By the way there is a local Abortion Activist Group in the area who hold up signs & preach on the Highway. Lord, I hope they haven't taken up residence at the local Walmart. Oh no, am I going to have to learn Lamaze now.

No comments:

Post a Comment